- A non-profit organization founded in 1986
- The specialist and prevention center for HIV/Aids and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in the district of Konstanz
- A team of employees and volunteers
- A contact and advice center for people living with HIV
- A member of Deutsche Aidshilfe e.V.
- A member of Aidshilfe Baden-Wuerttemberg e.V.
- A member of PARITÄTische Wohlfahrtsverband LV BaWue e.V.
- Information and counseling in all questions about HIV/Aids/STIs
- Free and anonymous HIV/STI tests
- Psycho-social support for people living with HIV and their friends and relatives
- Information and training events in schools and youth leisure facilities
- Prevention events and campaigns for young people and adults
- Training for multipliers and groups of people in a professional or private context
- Initiation and mediation of self-help activities
- Raising people's awareness for their personal HIV/STIs risks
- Encouraging people who were at risk for HIV/STIs to have an HIV/STI test
- Creating awareness of sexual health
- Maintaining and improving the quality of life of people living with HIV
- Counteracting discrimination
- Reducing fears and prejudices
- Promoting solidarity with people living with HIV
What Else You Should Know
- Our services are free, confidential, and if requested anonymous